All the advice you need to support health nutritionally.
A Nutritionhelp Consultation costs £95 and includes:
- 60 minute appointment with Emma Cockrell. This can be a face-to-face appointment, or a phone or Skype consultation if you live too far away to travel, or are too unwell to attend my practice in Essex.
- An analysis of your questionnaire, with detailed comments and advice.
- A ‘gut ecology score’, which is based on symptoms generally accepted to be associated with the balance of intestinal microbes. This helps to monitor whether intestinal yeasts, such as Candida albicans, might be impacting your health status.
- Tailor-made dietary advice.
- A personal supplement programme, including nutrients to support your immune system, liver function, and any other imbalances suggested within your questionnaire and consultation.
- Advice on additional ‘optional’ supplements or creams, appropriate for symptoms.
- Advice, if applicable, on yeast-free supplementation (formerly called antifungals), and beneficial bacteria.
Diet and lifestyle are among the factors that most profoundly influence the body. A Nutritionhelp consultation with Emma can support you in your aim to experience optimum well-being.
What to do:
Contact Emma by email or phone to arrange a suitable time for your consultation (face-to-face, Skype of phone call).
Complete the questionnaire that Emma will email to you.
If you cannot access a computer Emma can send a paper questionnaire but this will incur an additional fee.
Make Payment of £95 for the consultation when submitting the questionnaire.
Following the appointment Emma will email you your Nutritionhelp Report. This includes information and explanations, dietary recommendations, a supplement protocol, meal ideas and recipes. A small additional fee is made if you require a paper copy of the report to be posted.
- Advice on changes in diet and lifestyle, including steps which may help reduce the influence of yeast infection (Candida) activity, if appropriate.
- A tailor-made supplement programme.
- Advice on additional 'optional' supplements which may help alleviate specific symptoms while your body systems are being adjusted with nutritional support.
- Two support emails, as needed in the following 6 weeks, to answer any questions which may arise.